1. Select Crop icon in the Basic Fixes menu.
2. At drop down menu select 16:9 HDTV. Then click 3 choices crop border size you like.
3. Then right click your mouse and hold (inside the crop border). Now you can move your mouse to desire spot in your image.
4. If you like to crop in landscape mode just click rotate button. You also can preview by click preview button before you finally decide the finest spot.
5. After completed click apply and you will back to previous Basic Fixes menu. Your crop icon has change to Recrop. This is for you to edit your previous crop before you save the image.
6. The image is not in WVGA resolution so far. You can find you current image resolution in pixel at the bottom info bar (just below your photo).
7. Select export icon and the export to folder menu will pop-up.
8. Here you can select which folder to save the image, file name, and for image size option select resize, then click and drag the arrow to 800 pixels. Click OK to save the wallpaper
9. Congratulation! You have created your own WVGA wallpaper with Picasa.